Thursday, November 18, 2021

Playlist 11-18-21


  1. Skating
  2. Pharaohs
  3. Pantala Naga Pampa
  4. Back In The World
  5. My Favorite Things
  6. Bum's Rush 
  7. Jimi Thing
  8. Timshel
  9. Every Little Thing
  10. Don't Cha Stop
  11. Big River
  12. I Still Miss Someone
  13. Steam*
  14. Secret World
  15. Tea In The Sahara
  16. Where The Streets Have No Name
    *Leon Bridges


It has been a while since I picked out the tunes myself for a playlist. I did the random thing, but it seemed gimmicky after a couple of times. So I decided to create a playlist with all the songs from my favorite artists and some other stuff. This way, I can just pick off a list instead of wracking my brain every time. The result was really good, I think.

The only new one was Bum's Rush from Bela Fleck and guests. There's a little holiday flair with Skating and My Favorite Things.



No comments:

Post a Comment