Monday, November 22, 2021

Let's Blog!

Put on our red shoes and write the blues...

Oh hello.

Today I blog about frustration. Frustration about how another weekend went. I felt frustrated because I left the house yesterday for exactly 45 minutes while Sarah was in and out until 4. She also called something I did "idiotic". Refilling a dish soap container after she'd put some water in it. Idiotic was the word.

I'm sorry- idiotic? Like using the wrong kind of dish soap to begin with, which left a soapy film on the dishes? Idiotic- like not putting the car in park when applying your registration sticker? Idiotic- like signing up for a service that costs $1000 without consulting your husband? I don't call mistakes idiotic. They're mistakes and proof that we're human.

But it's a pattern of disrespect that throws distance between us. How many times must I hear about being at the same company for 15 years because of a lack of ambition? I'm not unemployed. Sorry I'm not an engineer or physical therapist. I went to school for teaching, but I don't think you'd want me not watching the kids because I have to grade papers. 

Ugh.

Anyway, terrible weekend. Tragedy in Waukesha at their parade. What kind of a person drives their car through a parade?

Kids drove me nuts. I am tired of being a snack dispenser. Pretty soon Levi's going to learn that I'm just going to say no snacks for an hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment