Thursday, October 5, 2023

Faith

How is it that the song on the radio when I started the care this morning was "Faith"?


Levi started there in August of 2020. We were fortunate that he got to go there in the midst of the pandemic, and our journey began. Over the years, we made friends and had nearly an entire T-Ball team comprised of Faith kids.  It was great to go in at drop-off or see someone at pick up and have a little conversation or wave hello. 

We started on a roller coaster early this summer when they announced that their license was being revoked. They continued as long as they could, and when it looked like the state was not going to work with them, they decided to shut their doors, with the last day being tomorrow.

I'm kind of worn out by the whole thing. I have had points where I was angry, disappointed, and just depressed. Now, as sad as I am today, I'm glad Naomi has a new place to go that seems much more solid. 



No comments:

Post a Comment