Thursday, July 27, 2023

7.27.23- Matt's Collection Sessions

Introduction: 

I decided that I was sick of streaming everything on Spotify. Ever since Google Play Music went down, I didn't have a sense of my own collection. This week I purchased a CD writer for only 20 bucks and an mp3 player. I also want to put my songs on the tablet as well, but I've ripped CDs onto my laptop so that I can put them on a device and not be so reliant on my phone. I'm going to do some playlists consisting only of stuff in my collection, and this is the first one.








Analysis: A pretty solid set. Morning Wonder has not been in a set in a long time, and I didn't overload the playlist with a lot of weird stuff that I was excited to have. More music is to be added and more of these sets to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment