Monday, April 3, 2023

Life 4.3.23

The good:

Houston trip- really fun except for the travel day (and I mean DAY) getting there. Lots of pool time, great dinners each night, and lodgings. Wasn't sure the kids would handle the couches well, but they did. 

Birthday party- this was a pretty painless party. Arcade games to start since golf was so crowded, then 13 holes out of the 18 before pizza arrived, then pizza and cake. Then off to the house for more time with Linda, D + MK, and Fernandezes. I'll get my pet peeve in here. Maybe Greg had something going on, but a jerkier version of myself would say no cake for that guy. You can't not show up and then get yummy cake for it. Plus F. kids- tear through your house and don't clean up anything. Oh well. 

The bad:

Just the blatant disrespect by S. I'm just sick of being called out for everything. My bobbleheads are dumb? What about the $$ you shell out for clothes all the time? It affects the house? Bobbleheads? Ugh. You have two kids and you're micromanaging me. Get lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment