Thursday, February 2, 2023

Life 2.2.23

I haven't posted on here in a while anything other than playlists, so here's an update on life:

It's good. I'm trying not to be such a hothead and blow up. I'm trying not to read Sarah's facial expressions and react poorly. I'm trying not to get impatient with the kids.

Naomi actually is getting more routine-based. She gets up, eats, then gets dressed and we get out the door.

Levi loves Chess Club. It all seems to be going so fast. Thinking about Naomi being in 4K in the fall is bittersweet. I've spent so much time with her in the last year. She's changed a lot. She went from sweet and meek to feisty and sometimes ferocious and now seems to be settling in. It's just about knowing how to approach things with the kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment