Monday, January 31, 2022

Ch-ch-changes

Wow, January flew by. Tomorrow's already February 1st, and the changes are a-coming.

Biggest change: Sarah landed a FT job at Common Ground in their Compliance department. I am happy for her, and happy that I can still continue on part-time at Brookdale. I was looking down the barrel of being a stay-at-home dad, and I'm not sure I'm well-suited for that role. Now, I work three days and spend the other two with the kids (Levi, of course, has school all week, so it'll be mostly afternoons).

It's a change that I feel it's time for. Sarah hasn't worked full-time for five years, and I don't want the kids in full-time child care. I can spend my three days a week working in peace and then the other two figuring out stuff to do, which will be fun. Who knows what we'll get up to, but should be interesting.

Levi's had trouble sleeping alone lately, and I'm not happy that Sarah chooses to just stay up there with him and read. It's not that hard to see when he's sleeping and come downstairs. It's something that we'll have to discuss soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment