Monday, December 6, 2021

Update

Oy, I'm just exhausted today. Probably a little sick. Weekend was OK. Minimal blow-ups, but some annoyances. Brother drove me a little crazy with the Christmas tree talk for Dad. I know you want him to have a Christmas tree, but I can't make him do what he doesn't want to do. And it's more than an hour commitment. Thanks for trying to volunteer me when we've got our flooring thing going on and Linda's still in the hospital. Yesterday was tiring. I was trying to get as much done laundry-wise as I could and I put a ton away. Sarah left her phone at home and went to Sheboygan with Levi. 

Bucks game with Dad was great. No Giannis, but the rest of the team played superbly. The Heat were just as depleted. No Jimmy Butler or Bam Adebayo. Bucks took care of business, though. Dad had a good time. The Fiserv Forum is so damn cool. It looks like a performing arts center where basketball is played.

Watched Single All The Way on Netflix yesterday. Good movie. Liked the two leads and supporting cast. Succession is still bonkers.

Flooring day one today. Nervous to see what it looks like, but feel like we're in good hands with Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment