Tuesday, December 14, 2021

12.14.21

  1. What Would You Say
  2. Mad World
  3. Here Comes The Rain Again
  4. All The Rowboats
  5. Quattro (World Drifts In)
  6. Mood Indigo
  7. Going Missing
  8. Mark's Mungle
  9. Bad Moon Rising
  10. AM Gold
  11. Neptune City
  12. Christmas Time (Is Here Again)
  13. Masood
  14. Hey Porter
  15. Back In Your Arms Again
  16. I Believe In Father Christmas
  17. Chicago
New Stuff:

#5- Plant/Krauss
#12- Spoon

Quite an interesting set here. What Would and Mad World are because my birthday came and went this weekend and my plans for going to Chicago were dashed, so in a manner it felt like my birthday was forgotten, although it really wasn't. I'll probably delete Mark's Mungle because it ruins the flow. The 2-fer this time was Nicole Atkins. Couple of deep cuts from my past in Going Missing and Masood. Once I spotted Chicago on one of my playlists, I had to include it to close here. I feel like one of the reasons I love the song is the repeated phrase "I made a lot of mistakes". Hasn't been my best month, but I'm happy now.






No comments:

Post a Comment